Saturday, July 5, 2014

Melted - Sniff My Tarts / Caramel Cookie Latte

Caramel Cookie Latte - 'Caramel vanilla with a hint of cinnamon cream and coffee.'

On cold sniff the coffee is strong in this one, but when warmed the other notes become the main scent.  I kept thinking butterscotch for some reason while melting this, even though I knew dang well it was caramel.  Must be something in the other notes that make me think that.  Although cinnamon is listed in here, I really didn't notice any spice note.  This is another deeply rich and creamy scent, with the coffee just beyond the sweetness.  A rich, warm scent. 

I melted this whole tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had luck with this one! SMT has a good cookie scent most of the time. Caramel often smells like butterscotch to me, maybe some vendors use both oils in place of one another?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I'll think a caramel scent is butterscotch, but then when I smell butterscotch it's like there is no question it's butterscotch. (If that made sense?) lol

      I'm pretty sure I like butterscotch more.

      ~Deb

      Delete