Saturday, July 5, 2014

Melted - Sniff My Tarts / Caramel Latte

Caramel Latte - 'Caramel vanilla blended with rich cream and coffee.'

This was a freebie in my order and ohhh my was it good.  It was such a deep, rich, full creamy caramel coffee scent.  The coffee note was soft and somewhat mellow, not bitter like in strong black coffee type scents.  The caramel note was sweet and warm.  Yummy yummy yummy!

I melted this whole tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had lovely strong scent.

If I ever order from Sniff My Tarts again, I would definitely look for this one.

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm! This one sounds like one I would like. Glad it was a yummy scent for you. What are the chances you think you will order from SMT again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no plans on ordering again anytime soon. It's the long TAT that I don't have patience for. =(

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Totally understand that. I am at the four month mark and feel like it will be a few more

      Delete
    3. I think it was Lauren who mentioned someone (Lasting Scents?) was now putting limits on orders, and she didn't like that. I actually applaud that because I think that's what some of these vendors need to do to get business back on track to eventually staying open and having acceptable TATs.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. It's good that you liked this, and in general, did you ever pick up on a skunky type of coffee note from these scent shots you melted? I a thinking I just got an old/bad piece of wax in a destash and that I should reconsider their coffee blends based on the good experiences you had! This sounds lovely! I agree, the TAT is outrageous, but she has some scents I just can't see not having in my life at some point or another. You can always piggyback onto one of our orders, too! :)

    ReplyDelete