Saturday, July 5, 2014

Melted - Sniff My Tarts / Coconut Creme Latte

Coconut Creme Latte - [no scent description]
There have definitely been some interesting blends in the coffee sampler I ordered.  I already melted blackberry, and orange, and now I've experienced coconut coffee.  Well, ok, latte.  I mainly got a toasted coconut scent from this.  The coffee note was very soft in the background, and most of the time I didn't even notice it.  This was a warm coconut scent, more of a foodie type, not like a juicy tropical summer type coconut.
I melted this whole tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had a lighter medium scent.

This was a nice enough coconut scent, but if you're looking for coffee blends there was not much coffee to it.

2 comments:

  1. I love toasted coconut fraps from Starbucks. Too bad the coffee note couldn't be detected. I would think that coffee would be forefront.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might have been there more than I realized. Remember how hubby picked up on it with the blackberry one? lol

      ~Deb

      Delete