Saturday, July 5, 2014

Melted - Sniff My Tarts / Orange Danish & Coffee

Orange Danish & Coffee - [no scent description]
 
After the weirdness of the blackberry latte, I was leery of another fruity coffee scent.  Turns out this one was a little easier to take, but still dances on the edge of weird.  Orange is the strongest note in this, but the coffee morphs it and it often seemed almost like a chocolate scent to me.  I think a bit of the danish part might have been showing up in there somewhere, but mostly it was a somewhat bright orange scent with some warmer weirdness in tagging along.
I melted this whole tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.  It did seem to fade quite a bit after a couple hours but still had noticeable scent.

While this wasn't a horrible scent, I don't think I'd ever choose it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment