Saturday, July 5, 2014

Melted - Sniff My Tarts / Sprinkled Sugar Latte

Sprinkled Sugar Latte - [no scent description]

I don't know what the 'sprinkled sugar' part of this is supposed to be but I really wish I knew.  When it started melting I thought it was interesting, sort of a sweet, rich note with coffee in the background.  As the melt went on though, the coffee note got stronger and the sweet part got more sickly sweet.  It was like a thick sugary syrup in coffee.

I melted this whole tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had strong scent.  I did turn the warmer off only a few hours into the melt though because the scent became just a bit too syrupy rich for my liking.

2 comments:

  1. Ew. Been a melting machine!! Are those almost all of your SMT sampler cups?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, turning some of the weird ones off early has let me plow through these pretty quick. I have the pumpkin one set aside for fall but I think I've now gone through all the rest from my tiny order.

      ~Deb

      Delete