Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Ultimate Caramel Apple Pie

Ultimate Caramel Apple Pie - 'Rosegirls custom blend of Ooey Gooey Caramel, Green Apple and Macintosh Apple with an overpour of Pie Crust.'

This was a nice caramel apple scent.  I didn't get any pie notes, no crust or spice.  There is about an equal balance of rich caramel and sweet apple in this.  An excellent scent for the transition from summer into fall.

I melted half of this chunk (around 1 oz. worth) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had nice medium-strong scent.

(This was a gift.)

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy this one! You are right, no spice at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! And the colors on this one are so nice!!

      Delete
    2. It is quite nice. Doesn't beat out my favorite caramel apple though.

      And the colors are almost Christmas-y in a way. Almost deceiving. hehe

      ~Deb

      Delete