Friday, September 5, 2014

Melted - Better Homes & Gardens / Candied Caramel Apple

Candied Caramel Apple - [no scent description]

I've had this before, and even have a Melted post about it already ( HERE ), but thought I'd post it again because it's just so dang good.  This is my personal favorite caramel apple scent by far.  I'm not even sure what makes it different from others.  I think there might a little something besides just caramel and apples happening in here.  The caramel and the apple notes are about equal in this.  There is something about the caramel though, an added sweetness but still a hint of salty or buttery or toffee maybe?  The apples are also sweet, with a brightness, a happiness.  It's just so sooo good.

I melted two cubes of this in my tea light warmer and had fabulous strong scent and throw.  Some people might find it to be *too* strong.  I think that's another reason I love this one so much, because I know it will be strong.

This has become one of my yearly fall must-haves!

6 comments:

  1. I was so excited reading this post because I couldn't agree with you more! Just last week I picked this up with a few other fall scents that were finally stocked. Did you see the Pumpkin Waffle one?
    I wonder why they put limited edition on this when it's been around forever?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a Golden Maple Waffle one but not a pumpkin waffle one. Did you grab ten of them?? I'm hoping my store will restock/better stock once they get the fall/Halloween stuff stocked. The ones I noticed have been mixed in with the regular scented stuff so far.

      They probably put 'Limited Edition' so people will buy it, not realizing it's regular.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Trickers. It was the Golden Maple Waffle one --I dream in PPW and it takes over my brain.

      Delete
    3. Ah, devious marketers! Put a waffle on it THIS year and all the world thinks it's pecan.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a perfect fall staple. Strong, great scent, affordable and reliable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does your store at least have this one? Do they have ANY of the fall scents?

      ~Deb

      Delete