Thursday, September 4, 2014

Melted - Kim's Tarts / Autumn Wreath

Autumn Wreath - 'A cheerful fall welcome with the spicy warmth of autumn leaves, cinnamon apples, nutmeg and clove.'

 When I placed my large fall/winter scents order from Kim's Tarts, I just kinda grabbed any and all fall scents.  I'm not sure if I've had this scent before or not.  I'm not sure I'd get this one again.  It's a nice enough scent, but there are just so many others I like more.  This is sort of a generic fall blend scent, soft on the warm spices, a bit of sweetness from the apples without really knowing it's apple your smelling, and perhaps the slightest hint of a woody note (the leaves?).  There is something going on that lends an almost bakery note though, and it's just enough of a distraction to keep me fully enjoying an otherwise outdoorsy type fall scent.

I melted one of these tarts in my tea light warmer and had strong scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment