Saturday, September 6, 2014

Melted - Kim's Tarts / Fall Harvest

Fall Harvest - 'Sweet orange gets crisp accents to create a bright opening for this warm nostalgic scent. Green apple is warmed with spiced cinnamon and balanced with vanilla musk and golden amber.'

This is another of those typical fall blends that sort of all blur together in similarity.  It's still very nice though!  Although I'm never really sure just what amber smells like, I think that is what is really making itself known in this one.  There is the usual warm spice with slightly sweet and juicy notes, giving it that 'fall' feel, but then this one has an almost cologne-y hint.  This is more of an outdoorsy fall scent.

I melted one of these tarts (three in a pack) in my tea light warmer and had medium-strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking what I'm reading from your Kim's Tarts order. You've gotten consistently good results.
    I'm definitely curious about that musk/cologne note.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people don't even give Kim's a chance. In these days of fancy custom blends and complicated ordering, it seems like people can't believe and affordable, simple wax could still be worth trying.

      I have one of these left. Perhaps it will find its way into the box I'll eventually get sent out to you.

      ~Deb

      Delete