Monday, September 29, 2014

Melted - Kim's Tarts / Pumpkin Bread

Pumpkin Bread - 'A warm and scrumptious blend of spicy pumpkin pie filling blended in a sweet bread with creamy vanilla, butter, spices and pralines.'

I'd been hoping to wait until at least October first before I started melting pumpkin scents but as I'm dipping into my fall stash these days I'm finding about 95% of what I have left are pumpkin scents.  I have some cranberry scents but I'm trying to hold onto them until closer to Thanksgiving.  I'll have to remember to get more apple and generic fall blends next year.
So yeah, I can't really say too much about this one because, sadly, there was almost no scent.  At the very beginning, there was a short burst of really nice, warm and creamy pumpkin with some hints of bread notes mixed in.  It faded quickly though.  I had one of these tarts going in my tea light warmer in the kitchen, and one going in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer in the next room.  The only scent I really got was from the tea light warmer.  I had to leave the house for a while to run some quick errands and when I got back I still could not smell anything.  Usually leaving the house and coming back into it will expose whatever scents are lurking.  But nope, not this time.

Huge bummer, but I'm not frowning upon Kim's Tarts in general.  I've always had good luck before, and you'll always get a dud eventually, no matter what vendor you're using.

No comments:

Post a Comment