Sunday, September 14, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Candy Corn, Marsh.Smoothie, Butterbrickle

Candy Corn, Marshmallow Smoothie, Butterbrickle - [no scent description]

This is such a yummy scent, such a deep and creamy vanilla bakery scent.  Hubby had left the house for a bit and when he came back in he looked around the kitchen, realized it was a tart I had going, and said, "Damn, I thought for sure you were making cookies or cake or something, that you were baking something."  Casey agreed.  And they're right!  There was a vanilla cake, or sugar cookie type note to this.  Just another really smooth, safe, and homey kind of scent.

I cut this chunk in half and melted about 1 oz. worth in my tea light warmer and had good strong scent.

6 comments:

  1. Lol!!! Poor guys. They just want some sweets mom!!! I can't wait to melt mine now! I think I will bust it out when company comes over. It seems like that kind of scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom is extremely picky and sensitive to scents. I think even she would be okay with this one.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. LOL at Casey and hubby thinking you were making cookies! That's how you know a scent is off the charts good, when it smells like actual baking! I had a chunk in this, but I put it in a round robin box, so I will have to be on the look out for it somewhere else. Your descriptions are making me hungry tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put it in a Round Robin box........ *shakes head*
      It is indeed yummy. If there is a bag next time I go to the store, I'll probably grab it.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. mmmmm! The candy corn scared me (sometimes too fake sweet) but your review turned my opinion around quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully if you get it you're not left feeling like 'Eeuw, where does she get cake out of this?' LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete