Sunday, September 14, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Hot Apple Pie, Pecan Waffles, Pie Crust

Hot Apple Pie, Pecan Waffles, Pie Crust - [no scent description]

Back when my waxy bloggy friends and I were creating blends for our second round of Muffin Club, hubby got into the action by coming up with a few blends of his own.  This was one of his, and although it didn't make to our final cuts for the Muffin Club, I did include it in the small personal order I made when the Rosegirls site opened in June.  This turned out to be a pretty nice blend!  On cold sniff it seemed like the apple came through more.  Warmed, the pie crust and waffle notes really come out as the main notes.  It's sort of a creamy, buttery, bakery scent with softer notes of apple deep within, and even softer hints of spice.  A rather safe, homey scent.

I cut this muffin into thirds and melted about 1 oz. worth in my tea light warmer and had lovely strong scent.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds DELISH! RG is on my Wish List. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosegirls is indeed some pretty nice stuff. Hopefully the chaos settles down someday soon and everyone can easily order.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. If not I can always look into some destashes. I finally got approved in the RG buy, sell and trade group. I just love those FB groups! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh yum!!!! Your hub has some mad blending skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was pretty excited to see this. It was kinda funny. "Oooh, gimme gimme, let me smell!"

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Delish! Your hubby threw out some really interesting blend suggestions! Did you get any others in your order that were on his list? This one sounds pretty dang good. Pecan waffles is another scent to try to get into...it's all the rage right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I didn't order any of his other blends. I do still have our scribbled list of ideas though!

      ~Deb

      Delete