Sunday, September 14, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Ooey Gooey Caramel, Marsh.Smooth., Celt.Moon.

Ooey Gooey Caramel, Marshmallow Smoothie, Celtic Moonspice - [no scent description]

This was a blend from the round of the Muffin Club that my waxy bloggy friends and I did earlier this year.  I think I did melt part of this a while ago but never did a Melted post because I wanted to wait and get it into the fall scents posts.  So I've finally melted the rest of this, and am finally posting about it.  I mainly get the spicy notes of the Celtic Moonspice in this blend.  There is a little bit of softening from the creaminess of the caramel and marshmallow, a little bit of comforting warmth, but it's definitely a spicy scent.  And now that I've waited till fall for this, it's funny that I don't really find this to be a fall scent anymore.  This would be nice any time of year.
I chopped up this muffin and melted about 1 oz. worth in my tea light warmer and had medium-strong scent.


12 comments:

  1. One of my fav from muffin club for sure! I aim to get a loaf in this in the far future. It is a year round cozy scent to me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right towards the end I kept thinking I was picking up a distinct cupcake note. Dunno what the heck that was coming from?! LOL

      Do you have any regular Celtic Moonspice left? I'm just wondering how different these really are, like how much the caramel and marshmallow really do add to it.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Sadly no. I halved the heart then melted both back to back I loved it so much. I think the mallow and caramel round it out nicer. It gives it a more bakery vibe. If I ever get more plain I will send some your way!

      Delete
    3. Nah, don't send me any. I just wanted to know because I thought you might have both on hand to directly compare. I don't actually want any. Thanks anyway though. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. You gals knocked it out of the park with this one! Sounds so good. My current obsession is caramel mixed with spicy scents. Definitely going on the list for next time =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I think I just 'borrowed' that blend from something I'd seen someone else mention. LOL - I can't really take credit for it.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Loved this blend, even though I was iffy about the caramel! It was so delicious it was like I wanted to lick the air. We did a kick ass job for our first muffin club!

    I have a celtic moonspice brittle bag around here somewheres, do you want me to send you a piece in your next box so you can smell it individually? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, keep it. I only wanted to know how different they were, from someone who had both on hand at the same time to compare.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. My favorite as well! Have we talked about another muffin club next go round? you know, the one with your husband?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA.....so I'm out and my hubby is in? (I'll just make some really crappy blends and say 'Look what hubby came up with!')

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. *GASP*
      Because his are so great and mine are crap?

      *flees the room, sobbing hysterically*

      ~Deb

      Delete