Sunday, September 14, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Toffee Apple Streuselkuchen

Toffee Apple Streuselkuchen - [no scent description]

Streuselkuchen, in real life, is a type of coffee cake.  I don't know exactly what the Rosegirls scent Streuselkuchen includes but it's wonderful on its own.  I was so happy to see this chunk in my sampler order!  To me this was mainly a caramel apple scent.  That's quite alright because it's a super yummy, creamy, buttery caramel and a sweet juicy apple.  There was maybe a tiny hint of spice while this was warm, maybe the slightest trace of bakery note way down deep.  Maybe the Streuselkuchen was working silently to boost the caramel part of this scent.  It IS quite yummy.  If you're looking for that Streuselkuchen scent though, no, this was way stronger on the Toffee Apple.

I melted half of this chunk (about 1 oz. worth) in my tea light warmer and had medium scent.  Would have loved this to be stronger.

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping the choo choo would come out more to play when warmed. But it still sounds like a yummy scent. Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every once in a while I thought I could notice the choo choo but when I'd sniff again it was like it was hiding again. Still a good caramel apple scent though!

      ~Deb

      Delete