Saturday, October 4, 2014

Febreze Home Collection Candles

I noticed these beauties while shopping at Walmart this morning.  I've been aware of the Febreze Home Collection candles for a some time now but I don't think I've ever bought one.  I've used their other candles, the little ones over in the cleaning products aisle, and have enjoyed them.  Because I haven't used these, I don't usually pay much attention to them.  The orange one jumped out at me today though, and I had to take a closer look.

Cranberry Pear

Ginger Spice Biscotti

Pumpkin Custard

Winterberry Fir

I don't know why, but I did not sniff these.  Maybe because I knew I wasn't buying any?  Have I become such a rotten blogger that I couldn't even sniff four candles for you guys?  Wow.  I'm ashamed of myself.  But anyway, the brown, orange, and green candles have lovely, festive looking labels.  There were several other scents but these were the ones that struck me as fall/winter seasonal.

These in the picture are the small candles, 7.5 oz. with a wood wick, and cost $7.97.  A larger, 12 oz. 2-wick candle is also $7.97.  And the large 22 oz. 2-wick candle is $11.97.

Febreze does also have some fall scents in their smaller candles over in the cleaning products aisle.

I've been more interested in candles lately, probably now that the weather is cooling off around here.  I'm thinking I might grab the pumpkin wood wick candle next time I'm in town, and at least sniff the others.

Have you tried the Febreze Home Collection candles or tarts?



12 comments:

  1. So the 7 ounce and 12 ounce were the same price? Interesting! I love wood wicks. The crackles mesmerize me. Please sniff for us! Fall won't last forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised that they were the same. I guess a wood wick is expensive, hehe. If I decide to get one of these it will be a wood wick one.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Bad wax blogger! :D I need to look for these. Have been curious about wood wicks but none of the scents have grabbed me so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've only ever had one wood wick candle and that was years ago. We enjoyed it. The little crackle sound is kinda cool. So yeah, I might grab one of these next time I'm there.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Wood wicks, you say??? Hmm. Maybe I'll have to use the $1 off a Febreze candle coupon I have! (If it applies to this.)

    Like Julie J, the crackles mesmerize me too. I love wood wicks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I'll grab that green one for Christmas, but I'm gambling that it'll still be around by then. I'm waiting to see what Glade and the other Febreze candles come out with for Christmas this year.

      Let me know if the coupon works on these!

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Yuppers. I'm gonna sniff the ginger one and the pumpkin one.

      Delete
    3. The ginger one that I sniffed didn't have much scent. I liked the pumpkin one but already have a billion pumpkin scented tarts. And I liked the cranberry one but again, I have several cranberry scented tarts already.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. I bought the ginger spice one the center is nice but l bought one of these a while back and now l remember why l diddnt like it.They don't burn well keeps going out and don't burn evenly only burns down in the center then you can't see the flame and are left with a lot of wasted wax stuck on the glass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing you commented and reminded me of this post because I'd forgotten all about these. lol

      Sucks that it don't work for you. Did you have the wood wick style or the 2-wick style?

      ~Deb

      Delete
  5. So, I didn't know anything about "wood wicks" until I read your blog! Thank you! These do smell good and I was actually going to do a negative review because the wick "wasn't right", lol. Now that I know it's wood, it is very cool! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's always so neat to here my humble little blog has actually been of service in some way. Thank you for taking time to let me know. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete