Thursday, October 23, 2014

Melted - Candles From The Keeping Room / Caramel Apple Pie

Caramel Apple Pie - 'Macintosh apples, buttery caramel, rich milk, brown sugar, buttery toffee, nutmeg and spices.'

 This was a really nice caramel apple scent.  I didn't notice any distinct crust or bakery note, but that's okay because the caramel apple scent was nice enough.  The apple slightly nudges by the caramel as the stronger note, sweet and juicy and bright.  A yummy, happy scent for fall.

I melted this 1.3oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had delicious medium-strong scent.

(This tart was a gift.)

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm. Sounds yummy. Caramel apple is fast becoming a favorite for me. The pie shape with a heart is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looooove a good caramel apple scent in the fall. I still think BH&G has the best one, for me.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. This one sounds delicious, especially is there's no crust! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I did not pick up any distinct bakery notes.

      ~Deb

      Delete