Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Melted - Kim's Tarts / Pumpkin Cornbread

Pumpkin Cornbread - 'Sweet pumpkin is blended with cornmeal and ground clove and cinnamon in this warm fall bread, straight from the oven.'

A really nice fall bakery scent.  This was a little sweeter than I'd expected, which threw me a bit, but it was still really nice.  Whenever there is 'bread' involved in a scent, I worry that it's going to be the dreaded zucchini bread scent . . . which I hate.  This has no trace of that corn chip type note.  There's not much spice in this one either.  You do still get that rich, slightly creamy pumpkin note, with just enough hint of spice to warm it up.  The bread note doesn't scream 'bread,' but adds a sort of cozy bakery note to it all.
I melted this in my tea light warmer and had lighter-side-of-medium scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment