Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Melted - Kim's Tarts / Spiced Pumpkin Pie

Spiced Pumpkin Pie - 'A traditional pumpkin pie with hints of clove, nutmeg, and vanilla.'

This one was awesome.  Wishing now that I'd saved it for later in the fall!  There was a rich pumpkin scent with just a hint of creaminess, lots of spice, and a slight crusty bakery note.  Spice haters will probably want to stay away from this one.  It had some potent, sweet cinnamon happening!  But ohhh, this was a great, homey pumpkin scent for fall.

I had one of these tarts going in my tea light warmer and one in my Glade warmer in the next room, and that provided a nice medium-strong scent throughout the house.  Even after being out of the house and returning some time after the warmers had cooled, I was greeted with this lovely spiced pumpkin scent as soon as I walked through the back door.

A must have!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm!!!! No spice hating here. Glad this was a yummy one! Make you wanna try pumpkin pie?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Nothing makes me want to try pumpkin pie. But I did break out the box of Eggo Pumpkin Spice waffles this morning. Mmmmm.

      ~Deb

      Delete