Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Melted - Kim's Tarts / Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - 'A fabulous blend of spicy pumpkin purée with sweet butter and vanilla cream. Hints of apple, strawberry, cranberry, cinnamon, pumpkin and clove with tiny floral tones and precious musk. All the sweet and spicy fragrances of fall come together in this unique scent.'

I don't know what happened but this was a complete dud for me.  I looked back in my haul/cold sniff notes and there was no mention of this being light.  But I got pretty much nothing when I melted this.  In fact, I had one going in my tea light warmer and one going in my Glade warmer in the next room and got nothing.  There were a couple short hints of something spicy very early in the melt, but looking at the description, and that came from the tea light warmer.  Overall though, nothing.  Even after leaving the house for a while and coming back with a fresh nose there was nothing.  Seems like a scent like this would have some oomph to it, so I don't know what happened.

A complete dud for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment