Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Melted - Up The Creek Scents / Cranberry Chutney

(Crappy, rushed picture alert!)
Cranberry Chutney - 'A sweet mix of Cranberry, Raisins, and Apples... great for the holidays!' 

This is a very sweet and bright, almost perfume-y cranberry scent.  I prefer spiced cranberry scents by far.  At first, while melting this, I didn't like it and almost turned the warmer off, but after a while it grew on me and I saw it as more of a Christmas cranberry scent instead of a warm, spiced, fall cranberry scent.  Still, it is not my preferred type of scent.

I melted this .8 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

(This tart was a gift.) 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah :-/ I have to concur. I was hoping for a spicier version of cranberry chutney. Ah well!! Thems the knocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was still nice once I accepted I just wasn't going to get spice out of it. hehe

      ~Deb

      Delete