Sunday, November 2, 2014

Melted - Kim's Tarts / Spiced Cranberry

Spiced Cranberry - 'The base note is cranberry. The different spices to give it a heavy, rich, spicy attitude!'

I love this scent.  I'd tried to save it for right around Thanksgiving but while looking at my dwindling fall stash today, I decided to go ahead and melt it.  (I have another cranberry one reserved for Thanksgiving.)  This is the kind of cranberry scent I like the most.  It still has the tart note, but the spices warm it up and get rid of that almost perfume-y note that regular cranberry scents can sometimes have.  This is deep and juicy, but with warmth.  The spices are not too harsh.  A wonderful late fall scent!
I had two tea light warmers going in adjacent rooms, one of these 1 oz. tarts in each, and had nice strong scent throughout most of the house.

A must-have for fall!

8 comments:

  1. This sounds so great, I'm even embracing the spicy talk because I can just imagine how good it is.
    **dwindling fall stash** my eyes perked up. I can help with that. I've been meaning to send you a box full of goodies --don't hate on the pumpkins yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pumpkin hating begins on Nov. 28, when the mints and pines push them to the side. =P

      This is a good scent indeed.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. You are so funny, Deb :)
      I looove pumpkin scents all through spring!!

      Delete
    3. I'm a very seasonal melter. Pumpkins have their time. Mints and pines have there time. Themz the rulez.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    4. Do you melt mints and pines all winter.. or just during the holidays?

      Delete
    5. I discovered last year that I can only tolerate pine scents in small doses, so I'll just do pines a bit here and there around Christmas to set a holiday mood. Mints I will melt all winter BUT since my menfolk don't prefer mint scent I use them sparingly when they are home, and a lot more when they are gone. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
    6. I prefer spruce scents over pine (pine just always smells to comety to me). I'm not big on straight up mint but I just got a bag of peppermint marshmallow from CFTKR. I think I'll enjoy it with the mallow to mellow it out ;)

      Delete
    7. I now there is one I prefer but whether it's pine or spruce or another evergreen, I don't remember. I guess I'll find out when I start melting them.

      ~Deb

      Delete