Sunday, November 16, 2014

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Raspberry Macaroon

Raspberry Macaroon - 'Toasted coconut, caramelized sugar, and raspberry.'

I had this scent once before in one of my earlier Sweet Fixations orders and found it to be light.  I'd wanted to try it again eventually, and see if I had better results, so I was pleased to see this finger shaped sample of it in my last order.  After the surprising success earlier today with a small amount of wax from another vendor, I decided to go ahead and get this small one out of the way too.  At only .5 ounce, I wasn't expecting much but once again, a smaller amount proved powerful.  Melting this in my tea light warmer, I had a nice medium-strong scent throughout two rooms.  The scent itself is a wonderful, deep, sweet candy-like scent.  The toasted coconut is probably the strongest note but sweet fruit comes rushing in close behind on a bed of warm, rich caramel.

I'm glad I got to try this yummy scent again.

2 comments:

  1. This one sounds excellent! I can't remember if I tried this one or not. I must admit, I LOLed at "this finger fared better." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a yummy scent. If I ever order from SF again, I will probably grab another of this. I *want* to order from her again but she's gotten to be one of the long TAT/no contact types. *SIGH*

      ~Deb

      Delete