Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Melted - Vintage Chic Scents / The Stanley House

The Stanley Hotel - 'Harvest (type) and Vanilla Bean Noel.'

I swear I only got cinnamon from this scent for the majority of the four house I had this melting.  Only in the last hour or so did I start noticing the tiniest hints of the Vanilla Bean Noel, and only in that last hour or so did I notice what must be the Harvest notes.  I'm not familiar enough with Harvest though, to really know how much is coming through.  It's a very nice scent, whatever is going on.  Even hubby commented, "Mmm, I like this one!" when he got home from work.  But yeah, if I wouldn't have looked at the description, I would have sworn this was plain cinnamon.

I divided this leaf tart into thirds (about .7 ounce each) and melted them in my tea light and Glade hot plate warmers.  I had medium-strong cinnamon-y scent throughout the downstairs of the house.

4 comments:

  1. Harvest VBN, Ohhhh yeah! This sounds really nice. Sucks that there wasn't any VBN in this though, but you know it is good if Hubby comments in it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There might have been VBN coming through. It was a much different scent later in the melt than earlier on. My mind was set on cinnamon though that I probably didn't realize what else was there. If you get a chance, you should try this one.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. YC Harvest used to be one of my top fall scents, but I've gotten bored with it in the last few years. Mixing it with VBN sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I ever get to the Yankee outlet near here, I'll have to sniff some Harvest just to see what it's like. Maybe more of it was coming through than I realize.

      ~Deb

      Delete