Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Review - Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion

I received this 3 oz. bottle of Jergens Ultra Healing lotion for extra dry skin in my recent Moda VoxBox from Influenster.  I'm always looking for a good lotion for my hands.  The one I used to love seems to be failing me now.  This looks like it could be good for my feet too.  I was a little disappointed to see there are parabens in this, but then again, I've wondered lately if we cause ourselves more stress in worrying about such things than what the actual threat might be.  Ya know?

So anyway, I've been using this for several days now and I'm liking it so far.  It could be a bit more moisturizing, or longer lasting, but I've had far worse than this.  It spreads very easily and absorbs quickly.  There is a pleasant scent that you don't really notice unless your hands are near your face.  It feels very nice.  I just wish it lasted longer.

I don't know if I would buy this product since I've had others that are a little better, but this would be good in a pinch, or if I found a really good deal on it.

(I received this lotion free for testing and review from the Influenster program.  All opinions are my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment