Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Review - Resource Natural Spring Water

I received this bottle of Resource - Natural Spring Water in my recent Moda VoxBox from Influenster.  Having recently taken steps to quit drinking soda (I drink caffeine free now if I find myself reaching for it), I was excited to get this.  Anything that helps me drink more water is a perk!  When I saw the 'natural electrolytes' bit on the label I wondered if this was more than just water.  Was it like Gatorade or something?  After a moment of pondering and shrug, I opened it up and took a swig.

Now, some people say water is water.  No no nooooo.  I was raised on well water and usually hate the taste of city water.  I've also found that not all bottled waters taste alike.  There really is something more tasty about spring water.  And this was one of the good tasting waters.  I don't really know what else to say about it.  I mean, electrolytes don't have a flavor, right?  It was a tasty water that I would gladly drink again.

The bottle is made from 50% recycled plastic and is 100% recyclable when you're done with it.  That's good.  Every little bit helps.

(I received this bottle free from the Influenster program for testing and reviewing.  All opinions are my own.)

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Waters do taste a little different. Dasani water has a mineral tang to it for me. It is one of my least favorites. I will keep my eyes peeled for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A coworker mentioned one day that she only drinks bottled water that is natural spring water. I was like blah blah whatever. Bottled water is bottled water, not like well water and city water tasting totally different. Then one day I had a bottle that had that taste I just don't like, looked more closely at the label and found it was not spring water. Well, then, guess I had to eat my words!

      Luckily there is cheap, but tasty bottled water in the vending machine at work. Lucky also that the water from the bubbler (drinking fountain, for those who don't know) is tasty enough too, that I just refill my vending machine bottle throughout the day.

      ~Deb

      Delete