Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Melted - Streetman Candle Co. / Country Nights

Country Nights - 'A blend of pumpkin, apple, cinnamon, clove, maple, and toasted marshmallow.'

It's been a while since I've done a melted post, and it's been a while since I've been wowed by a scent.  After taking down the tree and packing up the Christmas stuff the other day, I decided to pop in a random tart from my random scents box.  I had not clue what the scent description was while this was melting.  I was in love though!  I could have sworn it was a rich, cookie type scent with a hint of cinnamon.  Imagine my surprise when I found out well after that it is very much a fall themed scent!  When I smell the container now, yeah, I can very easily find the pumpkin.  I think the marshmallow is adding the richness that I thought was the cookie-type note.  There is a a bit of sweetness, very soft hints of spice, and a general warm and cozy feel to this.  Without knowing it's a pumpkin scent, I think it would be fine anytime you want some bakery, but knowing now that it is pumpkin, I'd love to get more of this in the fall.

I adore these little one ounce scent cups.  More vendors should have them!  (I think they are actually slightly less than one ounce though.) I melted this whole scent shot in my tea light warmer and was amazed at the punch this little guy packed.  We could smell it very easily all over the house, upstairs and down.

I loved this one!

(This tart was part of a gift.)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds delish. I love a cookie masquerading scent. Must be rich and good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should hunt this one down and try it. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. This one sounds excellent! Glad you liked it! Her one ounce scent cups are the best and seem to be even stronger than her 2 ounce ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the one ounce cups over the two ounce ones (from anywhere) because I don't have to cut them. hehe

      ~Deb

      Delete