Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Haul - B&BW Semi-Annual Sale, Again

Just a quickie haul post here.  I placed a second order during the Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale because they added 'the vanillas' after I'd placed my first order.  Lemon Vanilla was taunting me, calling to me, wondering why I didn't want it enough to place an order.  I went back to the site many MANY times and put them in my cart, only to dump them and leave.  Not sure what finally made me go ahead and order but I decided to grab the Coconut Vanilla too.

I screwed up somewhere and had two of the coconut shower gels in my cart.  That's okay, I guess.  They were cheap!  Also got a Coconut Vanilla lotion and body mist.

On the lemon side, I just got one shower gel, one lotion, and one body mist.

I used to always freak that I run out of shower gel and have a ton of lotion left, or that it takes me forever and a day to go through a big bottle of body mist.  I have an inner peace this year.  LOL!  I'm very much okay with it because I'll just switch to generic scented Dove or Ivory or something to use of the the remaining smellies.  It'll still take me forever to get through them though.  I have no idea how people can go through twenty scents a year.

I did not get any candles in this order and I forgot to use the 20% off coupon I'd gotten in my last order.  Doh!

Did you grab any goodies in this semi-annual sale?

8 comments:

  1. Nice order!! I always go through the soap faster than the lotions and sprays too. Both those scents sound yummy. You are set for a while now huh?

    I skipped BBW SAS this time. Maybe this summer I will bite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Set for a while, yep. =)
      I think after I work through these I might go ahead and order some Philosophy or even Lush shower gels. Certainly not this many though! Just one or two because I always want to, but never do it.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I am so glad you mentioned your irrational panic about running out of shower gel. I felt a little lighter after reading that --my utter obsession with the shampoo/conditioner version of this just became slightly less weird.
    That coconut vanilla was hard for me to pass up. Let us know if you love it ---the June semi annual is not so far away :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same about shampoo and conditioner! LOL That's probably one reason I use 2-in-1 products. Well, that and my menfolk won't use separate conditioner because that's girlie.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. I'm really curious about both those scents, but managed to not buy anything this time around because none of the candles were calling to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't bother with B&BW but I had a gift card. I considered blowing it all on candles but then was like, nah, because I would have gotten fall scents and didn't want to get them just to have them sit until fall. Those little baby mason jar candles, on the other hand........

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. Both those scents sound really interesting to me! Especially the coconut vanilla.

    It annoys me that I always run out of conditioner before the shampoo. Nice hook, shampoo companies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if mixing a shampoo and conditioner together in one big bottle would be the same as using a 2-in-1? Hmm. Then I'd start buying Organix. LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete