Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Burned - Febreze / Vanilla Latte

Vanilla Latte - 'Breathe in the season thanks to this comforting creation of rich vanilla and sweet cream, with subtle, spicy undertones to warm your spirit.'

 I loved this candle.  It burned flawlessly, except for some soot at the very end.  The scent was a light-medium but it through like a champ.  I could smell it everywhere in the house, and it was the first thing I smelled when I stepped into the house after work one night that hubby had this burning.  The scent itself was quite yummy, full of warmth and creaminess that is perfect for these cold winter days.  The spice was minimal, and easily mistaken for a very mellow coffee note.

The one I bought says 'Limited Edition' on the package.  It does not look like the one on the Febreze website, so I wonder if this packaging is the limited edition part of it?  The glass is very pretty, with an etched-looking design.  I hope the scent itself is not limited edition.  I would definitely buy this again and fully intend to grab one (or more!) the next time I'm in town.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Glad this was a hit! It sounds lovely. Keeping my eyes peeled for it next time I go to the store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be gone, since it's been in the clearance section of my store for a while now. Grab one if you see it though! There are coupons for Glade and Febreze at coupons.com. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. This almost makes me think coffees might be okay ;) I do love that glass though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This does not have that bitter coffee note that true coffee scents often have. If you didn't know what this was, you'd probably not even pick up on the hint of coffee note.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. What an adorable little jar! It is so simple yet elegant and cute! Glad this was a champion thrower! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what I'll use it for yet but I did clean it up and save it.

      ~Deb

      Delete