Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Melted - Essential Home / Lemon Sugar Cookie

Lemon Sugar Cookie - [no scent description]

This is a fabulous scent.  It's a creamy lemon, definitely a bakery type lemon.  There is absolute sweetness, almost like the Lemonheads candy, but there is a smoothness or mellowness that must come from the sugar cookie.  This very much reminds me of the fabulous lemon scents I've had from Front Porch.

I melted two cubes in my tea light warmer and was thrilled by the strong scent and throw.

Essential Home brand can be found at Kmart stores for $2.00 a pack.  I don't get to Kmart often but you better believe I will be grabbing several more packs of this scent next time I'm there.

9 comments:

  1. Normally I would fixate on how amazing this scent sounds, but LOOK AT THAT PHOTO!!! Oh.Em.Gee. Those cookies need to be made stat! Mmmmmmmmmm.... $2 a pack, can't beat that! Lemonheads and sugar cookies. Oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make lemon cookies sometimes that use lemon cake mix in the recipe and they are so sooooo good. They're a bit chewy, not crisp and dry, so I love them.

      And yeah, I definitely need to get back to Kmart and buy up all they have of this. LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Sounds lovely! I'm not sure we even have Kmarts around here anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they closed a lot of the Kmarts all around this area not long ago. I'm kinda surprised this one by me is still open but since it is the only real shopping spot in that small town, I guess they're probably doing good business.

      I wonder if these can be ordered through the website? Hmm. I've never checked.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Those cookies look just like my sugar cookies I make... except the icing is always purple. No exceptions. No tradebacks. No other option. Purple is life! lol
    This sounds like an amazing scent, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple rules! Purple is royalty. Purple is the Minnesota Vikings. Purple is just the most awesome of all the colors. But why is your icing always purple? How did that start? What about Christmas cookies? Now I'm curious.

      It's a friggen awesome scent, for sure.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. Yes to this post! I'm going to find this because I think I would like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since wondering, in my reply to Kate just above, about whether these can be ordered from the Kmart website, I have now gone and checked. While this particular scent does not show up on the site, others can indeed be ordered. And there are some interesting ones that I had not even seen in the store. Hmm!

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Going to check it out right now!

      Delete