Monday, March 9, 2015

Cold Sniff - BH&G / Fresh Pulled Taffy

Fresh Pulled Taffy - [no scent description]

I was immediately drawn to this when I saw it on the shelf.  I was slightly disappointed when I sniffed it.  I was expecting more of a salty, warmly scented taffy.  My first reaction was that this was just another Fruit Loops type scent.  After sniffing it many more times now, it's not really a Fruit Loops knockoff but it is still very sweet and candy-like, which I suppose it would be since it's taffy.  I don't get any sort of distinct fruit scent or anything, just a sort of generic candy sweetness.

(The Cold Sniff series will feature Better Homes & Gardens, and Scentsationals tarts that I'm probably not going to melt myself, whether it be ones I'm buying to send to others or just new ones I notice at my local Walmart.)

2 comments:

  1. But what flavor of taffy is this!? This makes all the difference in the world! :P
    I can imagine this would be a good mixer to sweeten up a particularly harsh scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone mentioned in a video that she thought she was getting a lemon note in this. I don't have it on hand any more to be able to sniff it again. I'll have to do it when I get back to the store.

      ~Deb

      Delete