Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Cold Sniff - BH&G / Honeyed Island Nectar

Honeyed Island Nectar - [no scent description]

If I don't know what's in a scent, I have a hard time describing it and picking out the notes.  That is the case with this one.  Looking at that picture on the package, it looks like a fruit salsa in there.  Looks like strawberries and maybe peaches or pineapple?  Smelling it, my mind just tells me 'honey.'  To me it's the more sticky, thick sweet honey scent I like, instead of the really bright and floral types I've come across.  It's also on the lighter end of the strength spectrum, at least on cold sniff.

(The Cold Sniff series will feature Better Homes & Gardens, and Scentsationals tarts that I'm probably not going to melt myself, whether it be ones I'm buying to send to others or just new ones I notice at my local Walmart.)

4 comments:

  1. Honey is having it's moment lately. If only BHG would put scent descriptions on their clams....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, buggers!

      So honey will be the new blend rage, is what you're saying? And everything will have a bright floral note? Bleah.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmmm, this sounds like it will be a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you have it, how do you like it?

      ~Deb

      Delete