Friday, March 6, 2015

Cold Sniff - BH&G / Pink Sugar Berry

Pink Sugar Berry - [no scent description]

Recently there was a buzz in the wax community because there were two possibly Pink Sugar related dupes in the BH&G/Scentsationals lines.  I have not heard any buzz about this new scent but when I saw it on the shelf I was immediately curious.  (Pink Sugar is an insanely popular scent in home fragrance from indie vendors, for those who don't know.)  I'm not enough of a Pink Sugar expert to know how much, if any, might be lurking in this scent.  Hubby thinks this smells like cotton candy.  There is cotton candy in Pink Sugar, right?  I do get a bit of that cotton candy note but I get a lot of the berry.  It's a dark berry scent, heavier and fuller than just a simple cotton candy.  I can't wait for my waxy bloggy friends who *are* Pink Sugar experts to try this and tell me if there is any hint of it in here or not.

(The Cold Sniff series will feature Better Homes & Gardens, and Scentsationals tarts that I'm probably not going to melt myself, whether it be ones I'm buying to send to others or just new ones I notice at my local Walmart.)

6 comments:

  1. Cotton candy is a note listed in Pink Sugar so it makes sense. If you get deep berries and hubs says cotton candy, then it HAS to be yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious to see what you guys think of this. You all know Pink Sugar way more than I do! Could very well be that you sniff it and think I'm insane. lol

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one must be good, oh boy! I love your cold sniff posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would it be totally cheating if I just snapped pics and took some sniffy notes in the store? lol

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. I got some as a gift for Mother's Day and I LOVE IT. I am looking for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Mother's Day gift! I still see it in my store, so it IS still out there. Hope you find it. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete