Saturday, March 7, 2015

Cold Sniff - BH&G / Pink Tiare Flower

Pink Tiare Flower - [no scent description]

I'm not a floral fan.  Except for lilacs, I couldn't identify specific flower scents to save my life.  This is one I might be able to tolerate though.  It's sort of a 'dark' floral, at least to me.  There is a bit of sweetness, but again, it's a darker, heavier type sweetness and not the usual light and breezy pollen filled flower shop type of 'sweet' that comes with florals.

(The Cold Sniff series will feature Better Homes & Gardens, and Scentsationals tarts that I'm probably not going to melt myself, whether it be ones I'm buying to send to others or just new ones I notice at my local Walmart.)

6 comments:

  1. I wonder if this will be like my beloved, discontinued Bath & Body candle scent "Flower Shop," your description gives me hope!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you think? Anywhere near Flower Shop?

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. BHG seems to be on the 'pink' kick. I'm happy you liked this one, I thought it was nice too. I almost got a light coconut sweetness in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I see 'Pink' in any wax I assume there is Pink Sugar in it. LOL

      I'll have to sniff this one again to see if it was coconut I was picking up.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. This one sounds really pretty for spring and summer. BGH is really knocking a lot out if the park lately. I love these new scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to be getting away from my foodie and bakery scents though. But I guess, for spring and summer you do tend to think of flowers and fruits and outdoors.

      ~Deb

      Delete