Sunday, March 8, 2015

Cold Sniff - BH&G / Salt Water Winds

Salt Water Winds - [no scent description]

Hubby's first reaction to this was a huge smiling sigh of "Aahhh, so fresh."  This is another type of scent that is not my strong point, so I'm not sure how to describe it.  It is fresh, along the spa lines, but not as 'moist' as some ocean type scents I've smelled in the past.  There is almost a hint of laundry or linen in this, perhaps a very slight hint of cologne-y-ness.

(The Cold Sniff series will feature Better Homes & Gardens, and Scentsationals tarts that I'm probably not going to melt myself, whether it be ones I'm buying to send to others or just new ones I notice at my local Walmart.)

4 comments:

  1. When fresh/spa/aquatic scents are done right, they are my favorite! But too often they do smell cologne-y or too watery. I liked this on cold sniff too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubby really seemed to like it, so I might have to grab another pack to keep.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Agreed on the linen hint to this. It is definitely a wonderful one on cold sniff! I cannot wait to melt it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it going in your beachy bathroom? =)

      ~Deb

      Delete