Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cold Sniff - BH&G / Soft Cashmere Amber

Soft Cashmere Amber - [no scent description]

This is a hugely popular Better Homes & Gardens scent but I'm always surprised when people say they can never find it, because it's one that ALWAYS seems to be at my Walmart.  Not my type of scent, being one of those sophisticated type blends, this is a soft and pretty scent.  There is a bit of a laundry or linen note to this, with other pretty things dancing around it.  This makes me think of fine, rich houses where everything is white and shiny and pristine.  If I were to start melting tarts in the bedroom, this might be a happy, comforting choice.

(The Cold Sniff series will feature Better Homes & Gardens, and Scentsationals tarts that I'm probably not going to melt myself, whether it be ones I'm buying to send to others or just new ones I notice at my local Walmart.)

6 comments:

  1. My beloved! I tried this in a candle once and liked it too but the throw was a little weaker in candle form for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always leery of the jar type candles, regardless of what brand it is. I don't know, in my mind that narrow opening prevents a good scent throw. There might be no proof, but that's what my mind always tells me.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I melted this from another vendor (I think it was Tiffany Candles) once years ago while doing laundry and dishes and now whenever I smell it I feel like I NEED to start cleaning everything.
    I love your description!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always curious why people melt cleaning scents on cleaning day, or laundry scents on laundry day, but don't want bakery scents going when they're baking. LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. This one is interesting. I haven't seen it the times I have been to Walmart, it's weird that it's always at your store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes me wonder if people just don't like it here, or if it's such a huge seller here that they keep it plentifully restocked. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete