Monday, March 2, 2015

Cold Sniff - BH&G / Valencia Blood Orange

Valencia Blood Orange - [no scent description]

A strong, inyerface orange scent with almost a bit of spice.  Someone asked if it was like cinnamon-orange or more of a chili-orange, and I'd go with the chili-orange.  You get that sort of effervescent note from the orange zest.  This is a 'darker' than your usual morning pick me up type orange juice scent.

(The Cold Sniff series will feature Better Homes & Gardens, and Scentsationals tarts that I'm probably not going to melt myself, whether it be ones I'm buying to send to others or just new ones I notice at my local Walmart.)

4 comments:

  1. Excited about this one! I hope it will be an interesting summer scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might grab a pack for myself. Or maybe the orange, since hubby liked that one more.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. This one sounds soooo good, I can't wait to smell for the spice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I didn't make it sound too spicy. Ohh, now I'm fretting that it'll be nothing like you're expecting.

      ~Deb

      Delete