Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cold Sniff - Scentsationals / Molten Orange

Molten Orange - 'Intense orange essence.'

A bright and zippy orange scent with perhaps a slight hint of spice.  This has a lot of the zest note, making it almost effervescent.  This is still not quite your usual perky morning glass of orange juice type orange scent.  Comparing this to yesterday's post of BH&G's Valencia Blood Orange, this is lighter, fresher orange scent than that one.

(The Cold Sniff series will feature Better Homes & Gardens, and Scentsationals tarts that I'm probably not going to melt myself, whether it be ones I'm buying to send to others or just new ones I notice at my local Walmart.)

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like an intriguing scent. I love your use of effervescent. It's such a lovely word :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds really excellent! I agree with Liz, effervescent is a great word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm!!! I like these kinds if scents during the summer! Great cold review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice, but that bubbly fizzy zesty zingy effervescent note is always iffy for me.

      ~Deb

      Delete