Saturday, March 28, 2015

Haul - B&BW Hand Soaps

I recently discovered the joy of foaming hand soaps and quickly placed a small Bath & Body Works order when I found out it was the last day of their hand soap sale.  That order arrived already so I thought I'd just do a super quickie haul post.

Which ones did I get?

- Cucumber Melon
- Sundrenched Vineyard
- Black Cherry Merlot
- Black Raspberry Vanilla
- Kitchen Lemon

I haven't even opened these to sniff them or anything.  I'm just happy to have a bunch of fun foaming soaps while I'm still excited about them.  The Black Raspberry Vanilla will now be replacing the generic and boring regular ol' hand soap that's currently in the bathroom.  And we already have a bottle of Lemon Meringue Cheer going in the kitchen.

Walmart has slim pickings for foaming soaps, so I'm curious to see what Target's Method brand has to offer, next time I get there.

What hand soap are you currently using?

6 comments:

  1. BBW Kitchen Lemon in the kitchen, Twisted Peppermint in my bathroom, Merry Cookie in guest bathroom. Great scent choices! Tell us your favorite please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw a sneak peek of new things coming to B&BW and among the soap scents were things like Mint Julep, Peach Sweet Tea, and Watermelon Lemonade. I might need to place another order! LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Those sound amazing!!! Mint Julip and Peach Tea need to come home with me. I am down to three backups. Might be time to shop soon.

      Delete
    3. Did you get any when you were there yesterday???

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Cucumber Melon and Black Cherry Merlot are awesome soaps!! Good picks! I have a creamy vanilla something or other in the guest bathroom and we have 2 Black Cherry Merlots in our main bathroom. Apple something in the kitchen!! I was just browsing their site when I came across your blog post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've resisted the urge to order more because we're not fanatical hand washers in this house and even these will take a while to go through. Some of the summer scents I've seen sound so yummy though, like Mint Julep and the watermelon one.

      Must go wash my hands now . . .

      ~Deb

      Delete