Friday, March 6, 2015

Melted - Essential Home / Grandma's Sugar Cookies

Grandma's Sugar Cookies - [no scent description]

Another surprise hit from the Kmart tarts!  This is a deep, rich cookie scent.  It might be too buttery from some people, and there almost seems to be the very faintest hint of spice, but it's still one of those cozy and safe scents.  Oh my gosh, this is such a full bodied version of sugar cookie.  This isn't sweet like frosted cookies.  This is just the cookies, fresh out of the oven and still enticingly warm.  A good everyday scent, but I think I'll have to have this around the holidays for sure.

I melted two cubes (.8 oz worth) in my tea light warmer and was amazed by the strong scent I got.  Sugar cookie scents can often be on the lighter, more subtly background side.  Not this guy.  Oh no, this one was definitely making itself known throughout the house.  And that is another reason I will be sure to get more of this.

I am very impressed with the Essential Home tarts so far!  These can be found at Kmart, for $2.00 a pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment