Sunday, March 15, 2015

Melted - Rosegirls / Muffin Club - Blueberry Blend

Pecan Waffles / Cotton Candy Frosting / Blueberry Cobbler

This is one of the custom blends from the last Muffin Club we did, and ohhhhh my was it nice.  The easiest way to describe it would be 'blueberry muffin.'  But it's a high end blueberry muffin.  It's deep and rich, with something more because of the pecan waffles adding just that special something extra.  Well okay, it's a cobbler scent to begin with, not a muffin.  Duh me.  But still, you get my point.  Mmmm, while the blueberry is very noticeable, I do think it's the Pecan Waffles that really makes this blend so delicious.  There is such a warmth, and sort of creaminess.  I don't really notice the Cotton Candy Frosting specifically but it's probably helping to boost the sweeter notes, the blueberry.  This one is worth getting more of, for sure.

I divided this muffin into thirds and melted about 1 oz. worth in each of my three warmers.  I had two tea light warmers and my Glade hot plate warmer going in three adjacent rooms, and had a very nice medium-strong scent.

10 comments:

  1. YES! I keep waiting to melt this one. I know it is going to be crazy good. Glad to hear you give it a big thumbs up. Great blending Sunnee!!! <3 Muffin Club perks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to try for another personal order, or else I'll be using up precious Muffin Club spots to remake known favorites. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Glad you liked this one! I am looking forward to melting it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kinda caught me off guard, how wowed I was by this one. Melt yours!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I melted the whole dang thing. Didn't even save a piece for you. Oops.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Ha ;) Not a problem. I'm enjoying my sale-price + coupon Harry & David candle. (I looked it up and they're something like $22 online!? I got it for $8-something.) Although you would hate it because it's tunnelling. I don't know nuthin' bout maintaining no candles, so I haven't done anything about it.

      Delete
    3. Sometimes it just doesn't matter, but always try to burn it long enough to get a wax pool all the way across the top. If you just light it for 20 minutes and then blow it out cuz you're going shopping or whatever, the next time you light it it probably won't melt past that small spot from before.

      We've also started leaving the tunneling alone and found they sometimes melt enough, and bring enough heat up underneath to correct themselves.

      That Glade honey one is tunneling pretty bad.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    4. Bad Glade.

      Yeah, I've found this Harry & David candle has pretty much corrected itself. Huzzah!

      Why do people trim their wicks?

      Delete
    5. So the flame isn't too large. I think it also helps burn at a better pace. Like, it the wick is long and the flame is large, it might burn faster and not achieve a proper wax pool all the way across. I think. Something like that.

      ~Deb

      Delete