Sunday, March 15, 2015

Melted - Rosegirls / Muffin Club - Cherry Berry Blend


Cherry Berry Punch / Lemonade

Another from our second round of Muffin Club, this was such a bright and fun scent, perfect for a lazy Sunday morning.  There is a lot of zippy, zesty, zinginess in this, so if you're not a fan of that almost effervescent type note, you probably wouldn't want to try this blend.  I kept thinking I was getting an orange note.  Maybe there is orange in the punch part of the mix?  Maybe it was just my imagination because of that zestiness?  I'm not sure.  I got more of the dark fruit notes than the lemon.  It's a very candy-sweet scent though.  It screams 'Get up!  Get going! Be happy today!' and I liked that.

I divided this muffin and melted 1 oz. worth in three of my warmers again.  I had two tea lights and my Glade hot plate going in adjacent rooms and had a very easy to detect medium strength scent.  Any stronger would have been too much for me with all that citrus-squirt-in-the-eye type action coming from this.

11 comments:

  1. I am excited to melt this one! I love energetic scents like this. Glad you enjoyed it! Another win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious what you'll think of it. Let me know!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I love Get Up Get Going Be Happy! I really like this one a lot. With the weather in the 90's here, I will be melting this soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one won't let you be crabby. We should all have backups of this for those funk days we talked about. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. OH! Glad this was a decent one! I have been dreading reviews of it since it smells so pukey to me on cold sniff. :P The zippiness of it does sounds lovely. Going to melt this soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if you'll like it. I mean, it didn't smell too much different from cold to warm, to me. So if you think it's pukey cold, it might be pukey warm too. Hope not!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. But would you like it if *I* screamed, "'Get up! Get going! Be happy today!" at you in the morning if I were at your house? I bet not.

    Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends. Would you be smelling like bright and sunny orange? Or yesterday morning's leftover tacos?

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. I doubt my smell would affect your opinion of my screaming that at you. But fine, let's say the tacos.

      Delete
    3. Ohh, it would. Aroma is everything.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    4. So my answer is tacos .........

      Delete