Thursday, March 26, 2015

Melted - Rosegirls / Muffin Club Lavender Blend

Lavender / Vanilla Bean Noel / Birthday Cake

You all know by now that lavender is not a favorite scent of mine.  Because I don't spend much time with it, I don't know all the different nuances of the scent, and don't have much to say about it.  My initial thoughts on this were that it's a lavender-vanilla scent, end of story.  I don't know if I can even describe it fairly.  To me, it's very much a lavender scent, first and foremost.  Other, more experienced lavender fans might think that it's just a softer lavender background note.  I have no clue on something like this.  On cold sniff I seemed to get more of the creamy, foodie notes from the Vanilla Bean Noel and the cake.  There is still some of that smooth sweetness while warmed, but the lavender seemed to really show itself more in the warmer.

I divided this muffin and melted .9 oz. worth in each of three warmers.  I had two tea light warmers and my Glade hot plate warmer going in three adjacent rooms and had a very noticeable medium-strong scent.

This was a nice enough blend for a one time thing, but not something I'd go for again simply because I'm not a lavender fan.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you tried it! I promise no more lavender wild cards lol! I am really excited to melt this one <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubby still likes this type, so even if I turn away from it, he can always enjoy it on my work days. hehe

      Melt it! Along with all those others you're hoarding.

      ~Deb

      Delete