Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Melted - Rosegirls / Muffin Club - Strawberry Jam Blend

Strawberry Jam / Sicilian Lemon Cookies / Royal Sugar Cookies

This was SO delicious . . . while it lasted.  It was a super creamy cookie scent, with softer notes of that yummy strawberry jam.  I didn't pick out any specific lemon notes, but it was probably helping making the fruity part of this sweeter and brighter.  It was mainly a bakery scent though.

Unfortunately it barely lasted.

I divided this muffin and melted 1 oz. worth in each of my three warmers.  With two tea light warmers and my Glade hot plate warmer going in three adjacent rooms, this came roaring out of the gate with fabulous strong scent.  It was heavenly for maybe the first hour, then it quickly faded down to a very light scent, and was gone by the end of the four hour tea light burn.  Bummer on the longevity but dang it was good while it was there.

2 comments:

  1. I melted this one last week and enjoyed it too! I was surprised to find the lemon to be so subdued since RG SLC tends to be so powerful. But the strawberry bakery was so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is another RG strawberry-lemon one that I love, but I can't think of what the heck it is now. And I'm wondering if the lemon is noticeable in that one? Not important, but just curious mind wondering now.

      ~Deb

      Delete