Monday, March 2, 2015

Melted - Streetman Candles / Orange Caramel Sauce

Orange Caramel Sauce - 'Orange zest, sweet caramel, and vanilla cream.'

I really enjoyed this one.  Orange and caramel are never two scents I think of when it comes to blends.  This had a bit of a bright note from the orange, but the warmth and sweetness from the caramel and vanilla made this more of a cozy, foodie type scent.  There was only the slightest hint of zesty zing.

I melted this 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had a healthy medium strength scent.

(This tart was a gift.)

4 comments:

  1. I love this size shot for my tealights! Orange and caramel sounds so comforting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this size because it's my preferred melting amount and there is no cutting involved, no commitment to large bags either.

      You should try this next time you order, when you get out of Wax Jail.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. This one has your name all over it with the caramel! Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy it! Thank you for sharing it. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete