Thursday, March 12, 2015

Melted - Tiffany Candles / Lemon Cookies

Lemon Cookies - [no scent description]

I do love lemon scents, and lemon cookies seems to be a hit with me no matter what vendor it's from.  This was no exception.  The cold sniff version of this is much stronger on the lemon, which was very sweet like Lemonheads candy.  Warmed though, the bakery side really made its presence known with strong cookie notes.  The lemon was toned down then, to more of an almost creamy lemon filling type scent.

Unfortunately though, the scent was weak and had no throw at all.  I started with one of these .8 oz. tarts in my tea light warmer and found I was only getting small whiffs of scent if I happened to walk past the warmer and stir up the air.  I fired up a second tea light warmer with one .8 oz. tart in an adjacent room, and a while after that decided to go ahead and toss the final tart in my Glade warmer in the same room.  It only got microscopically better.

Great scent though . . . when I could smell it.

(This 3-pack was a gift.)

4 comments:

  1. Bummer! Lemons are typically on the stronger side :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but Tiffany's is one vendor I don't seem to have much luck with. I don't know why, but it's just like The Bathing Garden and CFTKR.....everyone else seems to have great luck, but not me.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Ah, disappointing! I find that Tiffany can sometimes be a hit or miss on throw. When something works, though, booooy does it work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ha, I just replied to Sunnee's comment and said I don't seem to have much luck with Tiffany's. I do love her Winter Dreams scent though! I had it in a mini jelly jar a few years ago and it was great.

      ~Deb

      Delete