Monday, March 16, 2015

New Glade Line!


I don't go to Target often but while I was there this morning I noticed an intriguing new line from Glade.  It is the Endless Color line.  I saw each color in candle, tart, and oil form.

Fiery Rouge - 'Cardamom & clove.'
----------------------

Adventurous Orange - 'Guava & ginger.'
----------------------

Jubilant Yellow - 'Hibiscus & lychee.'
----------------------

 Inspired Green - 'Sandalwood & fern.'
--------------------

Tranquil Turquoise - 'Water lily & sea salt.'
-----------------------

 Wild Violet - 'Violet & birch.'
-------------------
NOTE - There are completely different scent descriptions for these if you look at the details on the Target website.  I don't know what's going on with that, unless those are other trace notes in the overall scents.  The descriptions I have listed are the descriptions on the display in the store, and seem to match what I sniffed a lot closer than the alternate descriptions on the website.
--------------------
There is also a new warmer to go with this line.  I didn't look closely at it in the store because in my quick glance I thought it was just the other white Glade warmer that everyone was looking for during the holidays.  Looking at this pic online though, it appears to be a smooth design, and I'm now wondering how it really looks.

They also have these scented oil things but since I don't use these I really don't know if it's any different than normal.

The candles are 9 oz. and sell for $9.99.
The scented oils come in 3-packs and sell for $7.99.
The wax melts come in the round plastic container and have multiple packs of the cubes inside.  Info I saw on the Target website said there are 16 cubes total, and this sells for $9.99.
The oil kit comes with the wall unit and two different oils.  There appear to be different scent packs to choose from, and the kit sells for $9.99.
The wax warmer sells for $14.99.

Have you seen this line?  Are there any that you will be checking out?

8 comments:

  1. I have not seen any of this in person! Actually, this is the first I have heard of this line at all, besides the warmer.
    I wasn't really impressed with the style of the warmer and it doesn't seem to be creating the "I gotta have it" craze that some warmers had in the past.
    Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't sniff them all so I don't know if any interest me, but I don't like that the tarts come in big multi-packs. Where are the single packs, just to try? Ya know?

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I saw these last weekend at Target and sniffed them all. The colors are pretty, but none of the scents were special enough to warrant the $10 price tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't take the time to sniff them all, but I'm not against getting one yet. I'd probably get a candle. There are always Glade coupons I could use. hehe

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Water lily & sea salt. Cinnamon and clove? Mandarin spice? YES PLEASE! I love that starter kit and the warmer. It all looks and sounds very pretty! Thanks for sharing this info!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I want to sniff that orange one now. I wonder if it's warm and fall-ish? I'll need to sniff them all next time I see them, and take a better look at the warmer.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. I wondered what the heck these were! I saw the red one a couple weeks ago in the list of Target Cartwheel offers and was like, huh?

    Sounds kinda cool, but I wonder why everything's more pricey. Then again, I don't know just how big the other Glade lines' candles are, so maybe these are bigger, like these tart packs are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The regular Glade candles that we've been getting are 4 oz., I think. These are bigger. I think these actually come out cheaper comparatively.

      None of them wowed me enough to consider buying though. I'm trying to work through the candles and tarts we already have before I add too much new stuff.

      ~Deb

      Delete