Thursday, April 2, 2015

Melted - Rosegirls / Muffin Club Sage Blend

Sweet Lemon Confection / Orange Revival / Sage

I kept thinking I had a lemon-lime type scent going while this was melting.  When I finally had to look again at the label to see just what was in this, I was amused.  Apparently sage can morph orange into lime?  But no, once I saw this and then paid closer attention, I could pick out the subtle orange notes in the blend.  There is a really nice herbal-spice note to this from the sage.  Herbal-spice?  Is that a new category?  I don't know how else to describe it.  This is not quite the bright and zippy summery citrus scent you might initially expect it to be.  The sage really works to make it something else, something more grown up and a touch warm.  This was a really nice blend!

I divided this muffin and melted 1 oz. worth in each of three warmers.  I had two tea lights and one Glade hot plate warmer going in three adjacent rooms and had a good medium-strong scent.

6 comments:

  1. I just knew this was going to be special! Glad it smelled great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melt yours, melt yours, melt yours!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Hey,
    I really like your Blog. Interesting Posts! Do you want to support each other and follow via Bloglovin & GFC? That would be so cool and I hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Instagram: sophiaton_
    Blog: www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I joined Bloglovin long ago but never did anything with and don't even know how to use it. I don't even know what GFC is......Google? I have looked at your blog though and see you are in Germany. I loooove Germany!

      Thanks for reading and taking time to comment. =)
      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Glad you liked this one, I gotta get on melting it, too! Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was interesting. Seems like I had a juniper one from somewhere a while ago that surprised me like this one. I'll have to see if I have an old post about that one. The sweet but herbal thing is interesting to me.

      ~Deb

      Delete