Thursday, April 2, 2015

Order of the Odor - Vol. 8


We hope your spring is blooming with beautiful weather and happy circumstance.

Have you been craving any particular scents this month?
I've been wanting lighter, brighter scents now that we are officially into spring.  I've been craving coconut and pineapple scents in a huge way too, but I'm trying to hold off on those until summer.

Are you a seasonal melter?
Absolutely!!!  There are some 'everyday' scents that I'm okay with anytime of year but I just can't get into melting pumpkin scents in spring, or lilac as Christmas is creeping up.  I even cringe when others do it.  *fingers to eyes and then pointing at three waxy chickies I know*
=P

Please share with us your answers to these questions in the comments and see what is going on in the following waxy blogs:

Deb, over at It's Always Something, has found a rich buttery sugar cookie tart that you NEED to try! Best part? It is really affordable and may be only an errand away! 

Pop over to Fragrance Obsessed to see what incredible blends Sunnee ordered from Sniff My Tarts, and find out what scent she is head over heels in love with enough to order a full sheet cake in....

Ready for another fabulous 10 out of 10 high performing tart from Lolo?! This one even smells like the much lauded London Calling candle from Bath & Body Works. Come check out what vendor creates this awesome tart!

As waxies, we are probably all familiar with Scentsy, but what are some of Julie's top Scentsy picks that stand out from the vendor crowd? 


6 comments:

  1. Yes, I have been caught in the act of non-seasonal melting quite recently. Hillbilly Homebrew! The day was uncharacteristically chilly. It induced a time warp where I was teleported back into fall. :-)

    Coconut does sound good! I am holding onto my beachy scents for a couple more months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time travel won't help your case . . . =P

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Alas, I'm a non seasonal melter. What I'm in the mood for tends to coincide with the season, but there have been just a few cold days where I want to melt something that reminds me of Fall/Winter. :)
    I've been melting a lot of flowery scents lately. Now that the weather's warming up I'm craving sorbets and smoothies and all sorts of other summer scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one called Fruit Slices, or Fruit Salad, or something like that. Not even sure what vendor it's from. It's just calling to me but I have to keep slamming the cabinet door in it's little pleading face, at least for a couple more weeks. It's just so summery.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Ooooooh, pineapple scents! Yes! Coconut and pineapple are some of the best spring scents.

    Whatcha finger pointin' for?! LOL! Amish Quilt in Spring, Cozy Comfort in Summer! The Fall Slut is always there, lurking, judging our melting choices! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, coconut and pineapple are summer scents for me. That's why I'm trying to hold off a while longer.

      The Fall Slut IS always lurking and very judgemental, yet loved by all. =P

      ~Deb

      Delete