Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Melted - Better Homes & Gardens / Sugared Melon Kiwi

Sugared Melon Kiwi - [no scent description]

Now that we're well into spring and on the verge of summer, the fruitier scents are calling to me.  A random grab into my stash found this one, and oh what a nice summer teaser this is.  A delicious, juicy watermelon scent, bright and fun, with something extra that gives it a bit more oompf.  I don't know what kiwi smells like but I guess that's probably what the other notes are that I'm picking up.  I do get a sugar note.  Not powdery candy-sweet sugar, but something raw and sweet.  Everything works nicely to make this a grown-up watermelon scent, instead of the Jolly Rancher candy type watermelon scents we usually come across.

I melted two cubes (about 8 oz worth) in my tea light warmer and had a good medium scent with a long distance throw.

A very nice scent that I would get again for summer.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, this sounds so good. Random grabs that pay off are the best!! Sounds like a wonderful drink. I love watermelon scents, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish this would have been a wee bit stronger, like I'm used to with Better Homes & Gardens, but it was still great. I paused to look at wax while shopping this morning. Should have grabbed more of this! Duh me!

      ~Deb

      Delete