Friday, May 15, 2015

Melted - Color Me Warmly / Birthday Cake

Birthday Cake - 'A special treat for any sweet tooth! Indulge in the aroma of freshly baked cake straight from the oven. Blended with rich vanilla, pure cane sugar, and topped with a smooth and creamy white frosting.'
 
I love bakery scents and sometimes my mood just calls for something simple and safe in the scent department.  Birthday Cake is a perfect scent for that.  It's rather basic and familiar, but still oh so good *because* of that.  This one reminds me of a big yummy confetti cake with a thick layer of frosting.  The cake note is there, along with a whole lotta vanilla and sweetness.  So good and so comforting.
I melted this .7 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had strong scent in the general vicinity of the warmer, with much lighter scent trickling into adjacent rooms.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like wonderful tart! I enjoy a good strong basic vanilla too. FP used to have my go to vanilla (Vanilla Noel) but I really like Butterfly Lane's Buttercream Crunch now. This one sounds like a good substitute too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buttercream Crunch sounds YUM!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, confetti cake with a thick layer of frosting...this sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete